Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome! To my FREE blog!

Did you know I was so frugal? :)

Good glory, building this blog was like pulling teeth. How many people in the world use Blogger? Sheesh! I'm not kidding you - I literally spent 2 full days trying to find a site that wasn't already taken. Adding 'bliss' was all I could come up with without changing my entire blog name. That said, though, I love, love, love the word 'bliss'. The dictionary definition reads: "1. complete happiness 2. heaven or paradise". How awesome is that? My life is an amazing journey, full of bliss! So I guess it's just perfect. <-- Uh, obviously that site name didn't work for me (amazingjourneybliss). :) Question to all you blogspot bloggers - do you resize your photos? When using Typepad, I always resized them to a 4 X 6 & changed the DPI to 72. The above photo has been resized, but I don't think I'm going to from here on out. What do you do?

Ok, time to prioritize. I'm a prioritizer. :)

1.) Time to decorate the trees & house for Christmas. My children are becoming impatient. :)

2.) Get my Typepad blog saved & printed. Fortunately, husband can do this at work. Once it is printed, I've decided that once a day I will add a post/photos. No hurry I suppose. The only odd thing is that all of my posts will be out of whack until I get the transferring completed. Ah well. I won't sweat the small stuff. :)

3.) Get this blog's banner & background customized. It's time for me to update my banner anyhow. That's one thing I love about Blogger - you can have your own personal banner (& background) with no size restrictions & it's free of charge. :)

Somewhere in between all that I will be mourning the end of DWTS. No more until next year. How will I get by? I know Kat is feeling my pain. lol! :) Don't fret, I have another DWTS post & then I should be finished. I know you all want just one more dancing video. :)

Here is a photo of my wee ones. Yes, they are still here. I know everyone was questioning their existence since DWTS temporarily invaded my blog. :) Christmas came early. A few weeks ago we bought a trampoline & my cuties just love it. We still need add the safety net - all in due time. Christmas decorations first! :)

Off to get busy! Happy Wednesday! :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

LOVE the new website,it's adorable!!!!!! The FREE is what sold me too :)

I know this banner is from your old blog,but how did you make the banner in the first place? My blog is bare and I need to figure something out.

Have you thought about burrying your trampoline so that it's 'ground level' for the kids to just walk onto instead of up in the air? Just a fun thought.

katd said...

HOORAY for the new blog:) I've updated my link already:) I never resize my photos, so I don't think you have to. Also, once you figure out how to customize your banner, fill me in!
Oh, how I am mourning the end of DWTS!!! How will we make it until March? Were you satisfied with the end? As long as crazy baby doll Marie didn't win, I was fine:)
Welcome to blogger, pal! :)