Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Typepad is up for renewal. Again. In January. I pay $90 yearly for this blog. And I hate that. So here I sit again. I want to switch to Blogger. It's free. Basically, give or take a little, it functions like Typepad. Did I mention it's free? It's free. And I can have my own personal banner. And it's free. Ü

What to do? I tried to make this switch last year, but couldn't get everything transferred in time from this blog to my new blog. So I renewed Typepad. Instead of trying to transfer all my posts, maybe I should just start fresh with Blogger...? I'll 'lose' 2 years worth of posts & photos. I guess I could print out my Typepad blog.



Happy Thanksgiving! We are headed to the Hilton. They cook much better than I do. Count your blessings today! You'll be amazed at how many blessings you come up with. God is so good to us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all....cute, cute, cute picture of you and your hubby!
Anyway, about transferring over to a new blog....Free is always good, BUT if you do it...I want to encourage you to MAKE SURE you put your Adoption Journey stories of all three of your kids on the new one....
When I read those stories (seems like a long time ago now..) they really gave me hope and inspiration....and still do. So just keep blogging.....no matter what site you use to do it!


Posted by: Katie | November 24, 2007 at 01:27 PM