Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Swiffered.

And they're sick. All three of my miniatures. Sick. All have stuffy & runny noses.
Coincidence? I don't know.

* Bentley was at the pediatrician this a.m. & he is now on breathing treatments for the first time ever. She seems to think that his cold has been brought on by allergies. Audi is pretty much fine & Jaguar has a cold too, but not as bad as Bents. Due to Bent's allergies (she also gave him 3 prescriptions to try to help his allergies! No one has ever done that before) I will not Swiffer anymore. Honestly, with his severe allergies, I can't believe I didn't remove all chemicals years ago. I'll wash my floors with vinegar & water until I find something organic that I prefer. The kids can just walk around with dirty looking socks, if that continues to happen. Their socks may look dirty, but their lungs will be cleaner. I hope. Ü

No comments: