Thursday, May 21, 2009

All is forgiven.

She told me she was sorry, the only way she knew how.



Last night, she proceeded to pick up a plate of warm veggies & she ever so graciously dumped them all over my floor.



She got a very stern scolding from a very frustrated mommy.



She puckered those oh so gorgeous lips & began the pout. Then she reached both arms out to me. I hugged her. And then - she kissed me. I told her it was ok.



Then she reached out to me again. I hugged her again, & told her it was ok. Then she kissed me. Again.



And then I just about melted.



I told her I forgive her.

Be still my beating heart. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are always so good. I need you to take some of my Lily this summer when we get together!

I wish Lily's hair was long enough to pull up into pigtails....

Katie

Carrie Hayes said...

How can you not just melt with that face!!!