Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My ski'er.

His first attempt ever. ☺

Here we go!



Take out the slack!



One!



Two!



Three!



And he's up! Ski'ing like a ...



Frog! He never stood up. LOL ☺



And then he was down. And they forgot to tell him one tiny detail -

To let go of the rope, once he falls! He was drug for quite some time before he let go.

And then he cried, because he thought his Uncle's skis would sink & he would be in trouble. Awwww.

He didn't ski again. I think he was too cold. He & Audi had been swimming all day & Bentley was shivering.

But, he does want to ski again.

And he will. Yay!

Great job, Bentley! ☺


(Photos are not snapshots, but I did no editing. Zilch.)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Way to go Cade!!! I didn't let go of the rope the firt time I tried, and I was TOLD to...

Colored With Memories said...

this brought back awful memories of learning how to ski...i hated it! til i finally got the hang of it!