Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodwill goodies.


Lamp not included, it belongs to me. :) Those are tiny, clear beads strung on the little tin angel. The metal yellow flower bowl will be painted & actually hung on Jaguar's wall. It's quite large & cute! The tall glass vase/pitcher - I really have no idea what I will do with it - but it's so unique, I like it! It had a bunch of grime on it & I've already cleaned it - shined up perfectly. Jamie Lee Curtis book.


And last, the pretty whimsical beaded hangie-thingie. Teehee. I have no clue what in the sam hills this thing is called. But I thought it would look perfect in Jaguar's funky new bedroom. :)
Total: $20. Not too shabby!
Happy weekend! Ü

1 comment:

Launa said...

We actually have two of Jamie Lee Curtis books... Big Words is one of my little ones favorites! You'll have to tell us if that one is any good!