Friday, January 18, 2013

Another stunner!



"Looking like a pretty prints-ess in her floaty polka-dot gown (finished with a Jimmy Choo clutch and delicate Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds), the actress attended L.A.'s Art of Elysium gala a day before the Globes." - People.com





Below you will find the Carolina Herrera dress being modeled:



I love the dress more on Camilla. Her dark hair & skin tone give it that beautiful, sophisticated edge that make it one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen.

Thank you people.com & tomandlorenzo.com for the images.

From past posts, here are two stunning dresses I fell in love with:

Jessica Alba:



Salma Hayek:



Exquisite!

Not long ago (cough cough), I wore beautiful dresses to Homecoming (2) & I wore pretty dresses to Prom (2). And I don't think I've ever worn one since. I so appreciate being a female & I have deep love for all things pretty and/or gorgeous! Who wants to go to Sephora?

No comments: