Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shaklee membership reminder!

Quick reminder!!

I have SO many of you that love & order Shaklee, but are not yet members. I encourage you to pay the $19.95 membership fee to join! That is a one-time fee & it is for a lifetime membership! Joining as a member allows you a 15% discount on every single product!! Some products are available for Autoship (shipped monthly) & those particular products are an additional 10% off! Many of you order regularly & I do NOT want you to have to pay more in retail prices than you would for the one-time membership! I'm sorry I have not sent this reminder sooner - I will send out an email later tonight that includes a fun little perk for all my members! Join as a member & save 15% on your next order!

Again, my apologies for not reminding you sooner! Click here to join as a member!

No comments: