Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shaklee free shipping special!

From now until 11:00 p.m., anyone who places any Shaklee order for ANY product(s) will have their shipping fees reimbursed by me. Any shipping amount - no limit! For those of you teetering, this DOES include going Gold & becoming a Shaklee Distributor on MY team. (And the team we are a part of is phenomenal!!) If you want to order but are unsure where to start, I recommend a kit. They contain a variety of amazing, non-toxic products to get you going. This is a special I, personally, am offering. I haven't done this in a long time & don't anticipate, truly, doing it again. So. Now is the time. You pay your shipping, I will write you a check. If you have questions, call me! 817.300.7755. Offer ends at 11:00 p.m. tonight!

Click here!

No comments: