Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shaklee 180 Protein Shakes!

Mmmmm! My FAVORITE!



Oh.my.goodness! I've tried them all. I'm very picky. This is my favorite!

"A delicious and convenient way to help you lose the right kind of weight. Prepared as directed, each mix delivers the goodness of a meal to help you power through your day. Protein and fiber help keep you feeling full longer while added leucine helps your body retain muscle so your metabolism can power on as the inches come off."

I am fixing to kick my weight-loss into high gear. How many times have I said that? How many times do we all say that? We all start, but most of us fall off the wagon. Ahem. I won't beat myself up over it, I'll just start again! This time, I am preparing myself mentally. I haven't done that before. This time, I am preparing myself by picturing how incredible I will look! I am preparing myself by knowing how amazing I will feel! I'm preparing myself by picturing myself in really cute clothes. :) I am preparing myself by knowing how much healthier I will be! I am preparing myself by knowing how much more energy I will have! I could go on & on…

You know another reason I love Shaklee's 180 Protein Smoothees? My HAIR. Healthy hair needs protein! Let me just highlight some of the vitamins in this canister of Shaklee 180 Strawberry Mix (mix only, not including milk) -

2 scoops has 170 calories, only 18 carbs, 6 grams of dietary fiber, 4 grams of soluble fiber, 10 grams of sugar & 16 grams of protein! In addition, 2 scoops provides -

Vitamin A - 10%
Vitamin C - 35%
Calcium - 35%
Iron - 10%
Vitamin D - 35%
Biotin - 35%
Magnesium - 35%
Zinc - 35%
Copper - 35%

And many more! I just chose some of the ones that produce beautiful hair. :)

Shaklee 180 Smoothees also contain Leucine, which helps you lose weight while retaining muscle. Yes, please!

I make my Smoothees with vanilla, sweetened, almond milk. YUM. I can drink it in 2 seconds flat! My kids love it, too.

Order yours here! If you don't like it, heck, return it for a full refund!

And remember, Shaklee's Increase Your Share promotion ends March 31st!



Place any order with a minimum of 50 pv's (each product is worth a certain amount of pv's - just click on the product to find the pv amount) & you'll receive a FREE lifetime membership ($20) & a FREE canister of Cafe Latte Smoothee ($48). Both for FREE! Hello?!

And to join our team, the fastest growing team in Shaklee, this never offered before promotion ends March 31st as well:



Want to join my AMAZING team for $299? Click here! Share these awesome products & make some money do it! You bring commitment, positivity & motivation & we'll show you how! I would love to have you on my team!

Email me for more information! adoringthesimple@gmail.com

Follow me on Facebook for more fun stuff! Click here!

No comments: