Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Here she is!


Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! It was sooooooooooo hard leaving her at the hospital. They actually offered me a room & told me I could spend the night! But we have so much to do here since again, we had no notice upon her arrival. :) She does have reflux but is now on medication & doing wonderfully. The feeding tube will be removed now that it's not needed. She should be home tomorrow or Friday. :)
Husband is home now & we are completely exhausted. But, gots to get busy! xoxo

7 comments:

Aunt Christa said...

Oh!!!! She's beautiful! A name???

Aunt Christa said...

Oh!!!! She's beautiful! A name???

April said...

She is indeed beautiful! I still can't wait to hear all the details! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS IS SHE BEAUTIFULLLL!
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS PERSONALITY ALREADY,I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL ABOUT HER GROWING UP :) :)
JUST PRECIOUS. DID YOU DRIVE UP TO SEE HER AND THEN DRIVE HOME? I'M CONFUSED ;)

Kristy :)

Anonymous said...

What about the name Caislyn. Too close?

Kristy

katd said...

Look at her! She is so beautiful; my eyes are filling up:) God is so good.

Robin said...

OH my goodness SO SO SO glad I checked in today. Can't believe I missed this. She is beautiful! Congratulations what a very happy New Year for you guys. YEA!!