Monday, January 7, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

We have a baby girl! Born yesterday, 1-6-08. 6 lbs. 6 oz. :)

This baby girl is off to a rough start. Tomorrow will reveal more details & information. Tomorrow will also answer many questions - we may have to pass on this situation - but for now, we're having a girl! I mean, we have a girl! And she has no name!

Kinda freaking out right now, as husband just left this a.m. for Minnesota.

Please say a prayer. Thanks! :)

* Baby is doing fine. She is ours! We will pick her up tomorrow or the following day. They have scheduled an upper GI because baby "C" can't keep food down. We are beyond excited & know this baby girl is meant for our family. I'll post a photo later. :)

5 comments:

April said...

I can't wait to hear more about this! When can you share with us?!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!
I am sooooooooo excited for your family....
Take a deep breath and enjoy!

Sarah R. (C) said...

I am so happy for you! I will definitely be praying for all of you. Imagine all those birthdays so close together. Can't wait to hear what "C" name you decide on. Love ya.

Mommy Brain said...

Oh, my gosh! I'll second katie! What a whirlwind...can't wait to hear more.

katd said...

WHAT? WHAT? I can't wait to hear all about this!!! What a great start to the new year! :)