Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I learn from her.

I have referred people to her blog & I'm going to do it again. Out of respect, I will not copy anything on her blog. Not to mention, that copyright thingy. So you'll have to click below. :)

I love Tara. I love reading her blog. I love her free spirit. I love reading inspirational blogs that make me smile, & hers does. I love people who take the "simple", & make it anything but simple. I love when others can remind me what life is all about. All too often, the simple is ignored. Life has become all too complicated. Honestly, I love simple! I am all about simple. Sometimes the simplicity of words are the most profound.


I have been on the hunt for new coffee/hot chocolate mugs. Good ol' fashioned fat & round, bulky, cute, happy mugs. I haven't been able to locate any - then Miss Mercedes arrived halting my search. But now I know I'm not going to buy matching coffee mugs. I want simple, individual, unique mugs. All because of her & her posts:

http://www.tarawhitney.typepad.com/. Be sure to scroll.

I'm sick & going to bed. I'll post more about Bentley & the extremely generous tooth fairy when I gather more energy. Thanks to everyone who left him a comment! :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I haven't checked her blog out yet,but wanted to tell you that I too am a coffee mug freak. I love unique mugs,big ones,tall ones,fat ones,small ones, not like the other,different ones for different moods :) I bought my last two at starbucks,and the one before that at World Market :) I LOVE shopping for coffee cups :)

April said...

I feel the same way about mugs. I have a bunch of ones that match my dish set, but I have one that my MOPS Mentor gave me that I beleive came from Pier 1. Oh, it is lovely with stripes and everything! I love drinking coffee and tea out o fit. I can't wait to collect more too. That is the problem with not getting out much to stores, I miss the search for sweet things like that! Anyway, I am with you on the coffee cup hunt!

katd said...

Feel better!! Man, what a pain being sick with those three munchkins running around:)
I'm off to check out Tara's blog.

Kristy said...

How are you feeling to day sweet thing??

Checked out Tara's blog...LOVE HER!!!!!!! I'm so wanting to steal her ideas :)