Thursday, January 31, 2008

Say a prayer.

I am sick. I am so sick, I cannot drive myself to the dr. I think I have the flu or pneumonia. I am terrified Mercedes is going to get it. I am wearing a mask, to try to avoid passing the germs, but I don't know if it's good enough. Please pray our tiny baby does not get this. At least the other children are older & can tolerate it. I'm not sure she can.

Thanks!

* I did have to go to the dr. because I thought I was dying. Literally. lol! I tested positive for the flu! What?!?! I don't think I've had the flu since I was in high school! Of course my main concern is the baby & we are just praying she does not catch this. Good thing is we have been doing everything "right" (like the mask wearing, etc.) so hopefully all will be ok. It's killing me though that I can't hold her. I just want to hold her & hug my other kids. This sucks! Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

katd said...

Saying a prayer right now! Hope you feel better so soon and that the babes don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Oh no. I will pray for you.
I was so afraid Lily would get what Scott and I had....
But I don't think we had the flu.
Get better soon!
Anything else I can do?
Katie

April said...

I pray you heal up fast!!!! Sorry you caught such an awful bug, the flu of all things!!!