Thursday, July 3, 2008

My new BFF.

Holy pickles. I'm so excited! Isn't it cute? This teeny sucker is in my purse & ready for action! Yeehaw! :o)

Just think.

Public bathrooms, shopping carts/baskets, vacations, libraries (enter evil grin here :), school, work, public highchairs (if you don't use a cover which I do...but you know, emergency meals can & do happen :), changing tables, my father-in-law's house (LOL!! :) - oh the possibilities are endless!

It's the simplest things that make me smile. Ü That & some commercials currently showing right now. I crack up every time at the Ikea commercial. Love it. I love humor. I love to laugh. Seeing something comical can actually, in an instant, make a challenging day calmer. I know. Crazy. :)

Annual family reunion is tomorrow. Which means I've got a busy day today. Husband is coming home early, I have two haircuts to give to two little boys, showers/baths to give to all, I need to paint Miss Jaguar's toenails, set out clothes for tomorrow, run to Kohl's, fix all food we're taking & get packed. Yes we 'get packed' for a one day trip. Ü

Now we're quickly off to Sonic to retrieve my energy for the day! Happy 4th everyone! :o)

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

i carry that spray with me all the time! it's great! I got it as a stucking stuffer from my mother-in-law. she is always finding fun stuff!

I was catching up on your blog and noticed you referenced southlake...we're around the corner in FM.

you asked about us having two monitors...yes, they are different brands...one cheap and one expensive...and they work well together...the combo is fisher price and safety first...hope that helps!

Colored With Memories said...

btw...i just added you to my blogroll :)

katd said...

It really is the little things, isn't it? I'm going to have to buy some of that and keep one in the diaper bag, one in the car, etc. :)