Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A tad of good.

Went back to the dr. today. She is getting a lot of our money. :)

She does not think this is another Staph infection. Yay! She thinks this issue is inflammed scar tissue from the last surgery. I'm on another antibiotic (on top of the one I am still currently taking) & still have to continue my list of to-do's. I shall continue with every instruction no matter how tired I am of them! And I'm pretty tired of doing this & doing that. Oh well. Come Thursday, should I be worse, I do need to return for another surgery. Yuck. As of right now, I am pain-free & feeling pretty darn tootin' good. Yeehaw!

Clean your house people! Evidently Staph is everywhere. In our homes & out of our homes. From what I understand, all you have to do is have it on your fingers (or skin) & touch an 'open' area on your skin & more than likely, you've exposed yourself. Blah! We have been taking Mercedes to so many dr.'s appointments, we could have contracted it at one of those. Hospitals are one of the main environments you can contract Staph! How crazy is that?!?!

Clean, clean, clean 'cause it ain't worth it! Trust me on this one! ;) I am now only buying products that state on the bottle/label that it kills Staph. Right now I'm obsessed. And my house is clean! Ü

Btw (1), previously I have heard on the news, etc. that Anitbacterial soap does not work. Just use plain ol' soap. So that's what I buy. Well...at my dr.'s office, guess what they use? Antibacterial! So if they use it, then I'm using it! I already stocked up last night & tossed all of my other (hand) soaps in the trash. I wonder if that (not using Antibacterial) had anything to do with this icky infection stuff? Guess we'll never know. :)

Btw (2), if you didn't know this about me, I loveeeeeeeeeeee to clean. I don't know why - I guess the gratification I get from it. Anyway, the other night I heard that computer keyboards are filthier than toilet seats! Yuck! I think I'll clean mine again. Ü

1 comment:

Mommy Brain said...

So sorry to hear you are still being held hostage by this illness! I mean really....mom's aren't allowed to get sick! I truly hope you turn the corner soon...Wish I could come over and help with the kids so you could take a nap!