Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thank you.

To those who are praying for my family & this situation - thank you. I so much appreciate it. My dad is out of jail & thanks to the law, he has somewhere to stay. We have no idea what will happen next but for now we take comfort knowing he isn't living in his car. This has been a long, hard road that hasn't ended yet. Thank you again for praying for us.

I have to admit, I'm a little shocked (saddened?) by the amount of people who did not offer their support. I guess this baffles me because I am a huge prayer warrior & I greatly believe in the power of prayer. I wouldn't have 4 children if I didn't. I'm sure there are many who possibly did pray for our situation, but didn't leave a comment. If so, I thank you. You know what they say - I guess it really is times like this when you truly find out who your friends are. I don't know...it's just weird to me. Anytime I read a blog & they are requesting prayer, I always leave a response & yes I do pray for them! Maybe I'm just strange that way. And that's ok with me. :)

Stay tuned for blog news. Change coming/in the works. If I can get the sucker implemented. I'm trying! Ü

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry! And I will be praying even as it is all playing out. I hope that he will not have to be in a situation like this again.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I just read about the situation with your Dad..you are in my prayers! ~Lisa B.