Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sorry to disappoint.

I know. I went 'green'. I was a 'green' cleaning fool. And I liked it. Hence the word liked. :)

Now I feel the need to express that I am yet again in love w/ chemicals. Chemicals including bleach - the whole nine yards. All of them. Ok, maybe not all of them. I won't touch Tilex & stuff like that. But almost all of them. :)

Ever since this Staph episode(s) - I can no longer clean green. I can't be confident vinegar is really a disinfectant, no matter what studies show and/or prove.

So I am loving Clorox - Clorox everything! Love the smell, love the clean, love the shine.

I've now added a label for 'Cleaning' & have deleted the 'Goin' Green' label. (Actually, I just changed the GG posts to Cleaning.)

Sorry Rebecca! Now don't you go & toss me out as a friend because of this! Ü

*Does anyone on here besides me love to clean? Anyone wanna swap cleaning tips? I'm open to any & all suggestions, including product tips! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so devastated!!! How could you claim to be my friend, and clean your house with those horrible products???LOLOLOL! In all seriousness, It doesn't dissapoint me one bit that you are cleaning with chemicals. I am glad that you asked and listened to my opinion, tried cleaning with natural products, and then decided what is best for YOUR family. You always do what is best for your family, and for that I commend you.....chemicals and all :)

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

LOL! You girls really crack me up.

And Melissa....who in the heck LIKES to clean? That's just ....well.....wrong! Kidding.....

I LOVE a clean house....but don't really like to do it myself!

Katie

threadbiz01 said...

Ok...Melissa I understand!! I love to clean and I too love Clorox!
I also like Lysol. I am in love with my swiffer mop...in my opinion the best invention. I never thought a mop head was good because of the reuse factor so the swiffer is so perfect to me:)I also use a hardwood floor cleaner that I love and get from a flooring store here. It is concentrated and I add water to it in a spray bottle, spray the terry cloth that wraps onto the mop head and is taken off to throw in the wash. LOVE IT!! My hardwoods shine so pretty:)
Other than that I have no special cleaning ideas to share but would love to hear yours...

Lynn

Melissa said...

I'm with Katie :) I hate it when my house is a wreck but I also hate it when I have to clean it!!

I wish I could twinkle my nose like "Tabitha" did ;o)