Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Because I currently have so many pet names.

I found it so fitting. LOL

Taking Bentley to school this morning, my brakes went out! Thankfully we were close to home so I turned around & came back. We got home & Bentley says "well, I guess we'll have to call the bus!" Ha!

Needless to say today has been no fun! I had tons of errands to run, husband is crazy-busy at work, but we managed to get Bents to school 2 hours late, errands accomplished, rental car retrieved & my car to our mechanic. Jags is getting a cold & everyone is off schedule. Grr!

Happy Wednesday! Ü


2 comments:

laurak said...

We definitely are praying for Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth. Thanks so much for posting their information--I have been reading about them for the last 8 months and they are such a tremendous family.

I hope you get your car back real soon!!
Laura

Melissa said...

Dag, if it ain't one thing it's another. I tagged you maybe that will take your mind off some of the craziness for a little bit:)