Saturday, October 25, 2008

A productive day.

My first model. He did so well. A true professional. No whining. No complaining. He sat still. No trying to crawl off. He posed. His expression was perfect. He didn't drool on the backdrop. He's hired.

My little studio is set up. Except for my strobes. I'm not fond of lights but the room my studio is in has very poor lighting. I'll probably have to resort to unnatural lighting.

Tomorrow I'll attempt my 4 miniatures. First ever. Doing it myself, rather. All together. With me having really no clue as to what I'm doing. If I can just get one halfway decent photo I'll be a happy camper & call it a success. (Speaking of camping, we were unable to go this weekend because the nights/mornings are too cool outside. Bummer. Another bummer is our tent is still up as we were airing it out (yes, I was going camping in a tent spite what I said) & the birds pooped all over it. LOL)

I spent $100 today on 3 Halloween costumes. Mercedes will be wearing a hand-me-down. I am thoroughly convinced Halloween was created by the devil. Next year there will be a new plan.
Today the kids jumped lots on the trampoline. They drove their battery-operated cars. They swang on the tire swing. Jaguar tried to get in the pool 4 times. Lots of fun today.

1 comment:

Rebecca M. said...

Good luck with the pictures today. And I am glad you finally posted a new picture of Mr. Mitch :)