Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DWTS - let's be honest.

Susan Lucci. Ugh. I don't want to be mean. I really don't. But I have thought from dance 1 she is just so awful. She's very 'laggy' to me. Ha! I don't think that's a word. :) I thought the last 2 weeks have really proved her lack of talent/improvement. Her petrified demeanor surprises me considering she is an actress. And Carrie Ann? Hello?! What in the world - giving her fairly high scores & ample praises while being so brutal to the others? And C.A. said Susan "came out of the box!" She did? No she didn't. She's off beat. She's confined. She's sloppy. She's scared to death & it shows!

But Monday night. Hip Hop night. I hate saying this - but I thought she ruined the dance for the entire group. I feel bad for her. I'm sure she is so humiliated. I'll try to post the video soon.
And if I see that full-mouth smile, while she says "thank you thank you" & coyly shakes her head - I think I'm going to throw up.

Now let's talk about this big guy. I LOVE HIM! I think I have a crush on him too. LOL I love his personality & I love his smile - it's so infectious! Too cute & too sweet! I love his determination & his smooth moves. And we're finally getting to see Kym's talent. She's really a great! They're a good team. Go Warren! :)

Clotis - goodbye dear. I know her name is Cloris but she's been Clotis to me for some reason. :) I was really beginning to like her because she toned down her mouth & was making an effort to dance. Finally.

Cody - love him too. Too cute. I love he has no attention span. LOL :)

Get well soon Julianne! Ü

1 comment:

amanda said...

I agree on the Lucci comments...she's painful to watch and the hip hop routine would have been so much better if she'd sat out!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Warren Sapp...he's got GREAT moves! I wish Kym (and the rest of the girls for that matter) wouldn't dress like such sleazes, but she's done a great job with him.
SO GLAD Cloris is gone...she was such an attention hog! UGH!