Monday, October 27, 2008

Last night's disappointing shocker.

You know I've been so excited about this election. You've read all my goofy & mostly one sided posts. Ha! I have done so much reading, so much research & was seriously considering early voting. I am ready! Let's do this. Then -

At 10:40 p.m. last night I was in the laundry room running a load of clothes. I hear...

Husband: oh no!

Me: what?

Husband: I don't believe it!

Me: what?

Husband: We can't vote!

Me: What?!?!

Husband: We can't vote!

Me: Why?

Husband: Last time we voted, we were in the old house. We never updated our registration with our new address! We missed the cut-off to update our address. It's too late now & we can't vote.

Me: ...silence...

I CAN'T VOTE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

Is there some way you can go vote in your other district? I am sure there has to be a way for you to vote. I would also call the election office in your county and see if they can help you.

threadbiz01 said...

Uh Oh!!!!

amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!