Monday, October 27, 2008

The cutest thing ever.

I'm blogging this so I don't forget.

It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I am not kidding.

Today my mom & I went to the mall. I let Audi, Jaguar & Mercedes play at the little play area. Cooties...I know. I am so anti-cootie but I'm learning to breathe a little. What's a childhood if you can't be a child? Ü

I didn't intend for Mercedes to 'play' - but she wanted down. I put her down. Off she went like you wouldn't believe.

Right in the middle of the big kids. Big kids 42" & under. :) No fear, no intimidation.

Trying to climb up the slides. I actually watched her in amazement. A 9 month old trying to climb up a slide? Putting her bare feet (won't leave socks on) actually on the slide itself in hopes of gaining a grip. She actually made some progress climbing.

So I let her crawl around.

I looked up momentarily to locate Jaguar - I looked back down to find Mercedes heading into a black/dark little tunnel. I can still picture her tiny tush crawling away from me into the tunnel as fast as she could crawl.

I looked at my mom like "Huh? Mercedes just crawled in that tunnel!"

I looked towards the other end of the tunnel & sure enough, here she came. Crawling out like she knew exactly what she was doing & where she was going.

It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And I've seen lots of things. Ü

I would have given anything to have my video camera!

I think we'll go back just so she can do it again.

Can't I just freeze her at this age?

Absolutely precious. Ü

Katie - I know you've been there! We should meet there sometime. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to go to the play area....I cannot remember which mall it is.

Let's set up a date sometime....I know Lily would be following Caibry all around!
Katie