Monday, April 6, 2009

15 months old.

On her brother's 8th birthday. ☺



She is such a precious baby. Fiercely independent. And I hate that. Refuses to talk. She can talk, but she won't talk. She can say many words, & she'll say them for a while, & then we never hear them again. Today her word is 'doggie'. A week or so ago it was 'pwetty'. Sometimes I think she's just too much on the go to care about verbalizing.

Who knew she looked so beautiful in navy? Wow! I say this about her sister but I think it's only fair to make the statement about her now too - she takes my breath away.



I have many photos of her in her highchair because she can't escape. Ha. If I try to photo her on the floor - well - forget it. She runs off & I end up saying some naughty words. ;o)



I have found a location in what I consider beautiful scenery & I can't wait to let the kids run loose & see what I can capture in photography. Needs to warm up, & green up, a little more though.

Now excuse the blurriness in the below photo. She happened to move. As she was screaming at me. If memory serves me correctly she was yelling "stop with the stinkin' photos, woman!"



I wish I could give her a pill to make her stay this age for eternity. ♥

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow.. she looks like a little girl and not a baby. How the heck did that happen?! Tooo cute as are all of your kiddos.

Carrie Hayes said...

She is so photogenic!! Great shots!

Amy said...

you have 4 gorgeous kids. But this one, THIS one is a downright model.