Friday, April 24, 2009

Park fun.

Sheesh. My photography skills (or lack thereof :) were really put to the test today. Clouds. No clouds. Sun. No sun. Shadows. Shade. Movement. Ack! I was constantly changing my camera settings. I think I pulled it off pretty good though, heh? All photos were taken on manual. No flash, of course. Different f-stops. Talk about complicated. None of these photos were edited. I think I'm bored with editing.

Love the park. We will definitely be spending much more time there. And where we live, we have so many to choose from! One reason we decided not to move. ☺

The sliders:





The stroller:



The climber:





The swingers:





Below is one of many locations I think may be good for a photo shoot. And this is the least pretty of them all. ☺



Fun time. :)

2 comments:

Mommy Brain said...

That is one awesome park! What a huge slide! Love the first pics!

Bridget said...

The park looks so inviting! It makes me want to go take a picnic lunch to ours!! Great pics!