Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ped Egg - my review.


Awesome! Totally worth the $10. And I consider myself a tough critic, because my feet can get in horrible, dry condition due to me going barefoot (and/or in flip flops) 90% of the time. Even in winter. ☺

Being I have a foot fetish, I try to keep my feet in as pretty & immaculate as I can. I am a lady, afterall, & having feminie, pretty feet make me feel good. (Speaking of 'feminine', I can't tell you how disgusted (!!!) I am seeing so many woman walk around looking like men! It's appalling! But that's another post. ;o) I have purchased every gadget on the market to keep my feet smooth. I must say, the Ped Egg beats all other products, & I've only used it one time! One time.

The only 'issue' I discovered is that it's impossible for the egg to catch all the shavings at all times. Maybe it's just me ☺, but I can't bend like I used to. :) That being said, when I prop my foot across my other leg, in order to file the top part of the heel of my foot, the shavings fall on the floor (nice image) because the Ped Egg is basically upside-down. I hope that makes sense - I don't know any other way to describe it.

So Yay or Nay?

YAY!

Now go buy yours & pretty up your feetsies! ☺

6 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

I've been considering getting one of these, but I am a little hesitant. My feet are severly dry, cracked, etc. because I, too, am always barefoot or in Birkenstocks. Anyway, the only thing that makes me hesitant about the PedEgg is that it looks like a cheese grater to me. Did you have any issues with it taking off too much skin and causing bleeding? Someone told me it was like taking a razor blade to your feet, and if you do it too hard or too much, you can actually peel the skin right off, and that thought scares me. I use a pumice stone in the shower, which works somewhat, but I need something more....

Colored With Memories said...

i have one too...and do like it...just need to remember to take time to use it!

Rebecca M. said...

Alright - you have convinced me to get one. I will let you know how I like it. Thanks for the very helpful info Melissa!

Anonymous said...

My heels are sooooooo bad. I love my ped egg...now I just have to use it!
katie

Carrie Hayes said...

My sister has this and loves it!!She wears sandels year round! and her feet get to where they crack and bleed..She has already purchased new blades for hers!

Anonymous said...

I too have the Ped-Egg and I love it! I am always bare foot or in flip-flops as well so it is a life saver for my feet!

Lisa B.