Monday, July 2, 2012

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up.

My new BFF. Seriously. This is the best creation since sliced cheese!

Because I'm still attempting to rid my natural dark blonde color & go brown, & at this point I still am playing with colors, I don't desire to color all of my hair every 4-5 weeks. Enter the amazing Root Touch-Up for in-betweens.



Absolutely LOVE this product! All you do is pour the bottle & tube into the plastic tray (wearing the provided gloves, but sometimes I don't use those), mix with the applicator brush & voila! Hair color! It actually makes quite a bit, so I am able to color many different sections, not just my main part. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse & you're done! The provided applicator brush is awesome. It's great for the new, wispy (p.i.t.a.) baby hair located around your temples. As a matter of fact, I rinse them out & keep them to use for times I do apply all-over color.

For $5.88 (at Walmart), I give this product a 10! Just choose a color close to your hair color & give it a try!

(I have no clue how good Clairol's all-over hair color is - this post is solely regarding the Root Touch-Up.)

No comments: