Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shaklee is the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the US. And why I'm hitting the ground running.

Let's just cut to the chase. Let me tell you why I am so adamant about Shaklee.

Because I'm now 45 years old & no one showed me. No one told me. No one introduced me to this amazing company & their equally amazing all natural products. You don't have pursue Shaklee, but at least now you know & have the same opportunity as I do. And listen. Are you somewhat (or a lot) conscious about what you eat? Why not be conscious about what you touch & breathe? Same principle.

To tell you the truth, at this stage of the game, opening my own photography studio would be easier than what I'm doing now. My own Shaklee business is starting slow, because I'm a mom & I just do what I can when I can. Truth be told, it would be so much simpler for me to schedule a photography shoot, go shoot for an hour, come home & edit the images & I'd be done. With Shaklee, thus far for me, it's all done via the computer & telephone. And it's time consuming. But you know what? I love it that much. And my love has now blossomed into full-blown passion - Shaklee is for me. I won't quit until I share Shaklee with every person I know. And then some.

Listen, one day, we're all doing to die. As morbid as that is - it's the truth. And I may be getting a late start, but I'd like to prolong that event as long as possible. I'm sure you'd like to do the same. Why in the sam hills would we all not do everything physically possible, in our power, to be healthier, to live healthier, in hopes of preventing early death? It's just common sense, people. Common sense. I happen to love life & thus far, I am so blessed with good health. I'd like to prolong that, too.

Not only that, but point blank, I want my children informed. I want my children to grow up experiencing all natural products & I want them using them as they grow into adulthood. Who wouldn't want that for their children? Grandchildren? There is absolutely no reason for me to continue to expose them (& myself!) to nasty, gagging, harmful chemicals when I have finally discovered non-toxic products that work! Shaklee products are naturally safe & proven effective. And the icing on the cake? They are cheaper, too! Win, win, win.

So. I am aware that my blog has temporarily turned into a Shaklee informercial. There are two reasons for that:

1.) Obviously, I love Shaklee & their products & I want to get the word out to as many people I possibly can.

2.) I want posts available for those who happen to google & may have questions about Shaklee and/or their products.

If you want to learn more about Shaklee, here is the link to my own personal website (which will be personalized in the next few days!): click here. You don't have to buy anything, just do some reading & browse their products. Google. I think you'll be impressed.

Up later: what I cleaned with then, & what I clean with now.

No comments: