Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hooray!

Since our new printer is broken, we went & bought another printer. Believe it or not this sucker just zooms & I have 1/2 of my Typepad blog copied! Yahoo! 2007 is copied & I will complete 2006 tomorrow. I am relieved. At least I won't lose anything!

I am wiped so I'm off to bed. :)

*My old blog is copied! Yay! It took 500 sheets of paper. lol! One whole packet of paper. :) Why is my blog music not playing? Hmm.

As of today, Bentley has a fever again, Audi has a high fever again, & Jaguar now has a fever. Tomorrow I have to take Mercedes for her 1 month check up & I've decided I'm taking the whole crew. Time to check for ear infections and/or strep throat. This is dragging on...it's just too much! I hate seeing my children miserable. Also, I found out Friday that Mercedes has a thyroid problem (I told you she was gaining weight too quickly!) so we'll address that tomorrow as well & go for more bloodwork.

Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to save your stuff!
Hope you are feeling better!
Katie

Kristy said...

Holy Guacamole! That's a bunch..and I love it :) So precious!!!!!