Monday, February 11, 2008

Our little mood ring.

Remember mood rings? They changed colors depending on your mood? Heehee...we now have one. Her name is Mercedes. :)

Our baby Mercedes is 1/2 AA & 1/2 CC. It is the cutest thing - she actually changes colors! One day she's brown, the next day she's white - husband & I just laugh & laugh. Precious! :)

Here are her previous weights:

Born 01-06-08 - 6 lbs. 6 oz.
Visit 01-11-08- 6 lbs. 0 oz. (Jaundice check)
Visit 01-17-08 - 6 lbs. 7 oz. (follow up)
Visit 01-24-08 - 7 lbs. 4 oz. (2 week check up)
Visit 02-11-08 - 8 lbs. 12 oz. (1 month check up)

Personally, I think she is gaining weight really quickly. That said, her percentages today are 25% for weight & 25-50% for height. So, I guess she's right on track. Her thyroid results should be back in a day or two. The pediatrician is not concerned as she sees many "false positives". However, it is treatable should there be an issue. Everything else is fine. :)

We love, love, love our new girl. Oh she is just darling! :)


1 comment:

katd said...

Oh Melissa. She is just so cute. I want to squeeze her and kiss those cheeks! It reminds me so much of when Lily was that age and makes me want a newborn again!! But...then I read your post about the not sleeping, and I think I can wait just a little longer. :)
It's so funny what you say about Caibry changing colors. I swear Lily's eyes still do that. Some days they look almost chocolate brown and other days they look hazel or even deep blue. Silly girls! Keep the pictures coming!