Friday, February 8, 2008

It's official.

I have died & gone to hell. LOL! :)

Let's see here. I am still sick - I'm almost certain I now have a sinus infection. I'm pretty sure everyone in our neighborhood is tired of hearing me yell - my ears are so stopped up I can't hear nuttin'. Heck, maybe I should go back to the dr. Heck...I'm too tired to go back to the dr.! :)

Audi is actually was worse off than Bentley - he had a 104 fever Wednesday night. I didn't freak out because I already knew what it was. I alternated Tylenol (I hate Tylenol!!!!!) & Advil & Thursday he had much improved. He is still sick but on the mend. Bentley is still sick but on the mend. Jaguar now has an awful cold & I'll probably be putting her back on breathing treatments this afternoon. Believe it or not Mercedes is still well! It's a miracle! :)

On a happy note - our "at risk" adoption time frame is almost up! Mercedes is our first ever "at risk" adoption & though I wasn't really nervous, it's nice & reassuring no birthfather issues are going to arise. And that's good 'cause she's mine & I'm keeping her! I love my little peanut. Who's still naked. :)

Regularly scheduled programming should resume next week. :)

*******************************************************************

To: Heather, Shari, Cynde, Julie, Lynn, Carol, Sonya & Laurie - don't give up on me...I promise I will email all of you back soon! I still have all of your emails & I apologize for the long delayed replies! Thank you all for emailing me!

Julie - I hope you have good news to report! :)

Laurie - your email made me cringe & I will be responding to your comment soon. :)

3 comments:

lynn said...

Oh Melissa I pray that you all will feel better ASAP!! I know you have to be exhausted.
Don't worry about taking a bit of time to respond to my email...I completely understand:)
I will be praying for Gods healing in your body as well as the other kiddos so that you can enjoy your new blessing.
Lynn

April said...

I really can't imagine!!!! So sorry for such a bad illness running rampant through your home! I pray for God's refreshing to overtake you and give you the energy you need to get through the days ahead of you!

Lord please flood this home with your healing presence!!!!!

Kristy said...

Oh my Melissa,that's terrible!!!
I wish I lived near you and could help in some way. I pray you guys get feeling better. Hopefully spring will be sickness free for all of us around the world!!!
Let us know how the Dr. appoint. goes/went.