Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm the Little Sister.

My baby. Mercedes is now 10 1/2 weeks old. I can't get enough of her. I can't get enough of her happy, happy smiles. I can't get enough of her "talking" to me. I can't get enough of her contentment while I'm holding her & talking to her. God absolutely could not have picked a more perfect baby for our family.

Her 2 month check up was last Wednesday. She weighed 10 lbs. 6 oz. & was 22". Her percentages are 25-50% in every area, including her head (which I thought was a tad large...lol...but I guess not). She is so perfect. We couldn't be more blessed. :)

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME. (photo below)

4 comments:

April said...

THat last picture is so like my little man Duncan. When he was a baby, I would find him sleeping like that ALL the time!

threadbiz01 said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I could just kiss all over her...she is soooo adorable.
PS: Destiny had those same bunny slippers:( Too cute

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! That last picture....Lily does that ALL the time...and puts her arms straight down like that.
She rubs her nose on the bed sheets..I know, I know....putting her on her stomach is not what I "should" do.....but that's how she has slept...all along.
What adorable pics of Caibry.
Katie

Melissa said...

AWW, when I llok at those pics I can't deny it, Baby Fever is still raging thru my veins :) She is so supercute!!