Tuesday, March 4, 2008

They take my breath away.

Mommy's Miracles

Aren't they just precious children? I can't believe they are mine. I'm actually dissatisfied with the photos & I don't think I'll be returning to the studio I've gone to forever. However, for now these will suffice & I just admire my children over & over & over. :)

Great news to report - I just got Mercedes' lab results back & her THI number has come DOWN! Yay! Happy mommy, happy mommy. Thank you for praying for our girl! :)

11 comments:

April said...

THey are super cute!! You have a beautiful family!

threadbiz01 said...

Just precious!! and praise God for the good news about Caibry:)
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. Your Caibry reminds me so much of my Lily....the way we dress them up! What a beautiful family.
I am so happy to hear Caibrys labs came back with good news.
We'll keep praying.
Katie

Mommy Brain said...

Awesome! So Amazing!!!! Tell me, was the photo shoot as calm and angelic as the children look?

katd said...

Hooray for Caibry!! Those pictures are so gorgeous! I love the one of her all curled up. What an angel! :)

Sarah R. (C) said...

I love the pictures. I also love how everyone is so serious and then there is Cason with his big smile. Reminds me of my Luke.
So happy to hear the good news about Caibry.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Aunt Christa

Minnie said...

Oh my goodness, they are absolutely presious!

Great news about Caibry's test results...

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness -- You are so Lucky to have a beautiful family. -Kathy

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Rebecca said...

I have family in Ft. Worth, so the snowing in TX pix were great to see. I know my sis was terribly excited about it - also attempted a snowman. :)