Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Love, Mercedes.

Dear Mommy,
I just love mornings. There's just something about the morning time. I'm all happy & smiley & coo'ey.

Thanks for my new Boppy bouncer, mom. I like it much better than the other one. This one is so soft & cushy. And of course I'm loving the solid color of pink.

I'm so thankful God chose me to be in our family. I love my new family. You guys are pretty loud, but hey, you're so good to me. And I'm so very happy here. Thank you for loving me.

One more thing - please stop putting those icky bowbands on my head. I don't like them!

Love,
Mercedes

My baby is now 8 weeks old.

And in other news - I'm getting myself a light kit! I am so ready for some beautiful photos of my children - I'm just all giddy with excitement! I'm going to be setting up my own little "studio" & I can't wait! No, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll figure it out. Where there's a will, there's a way! :)

**The Endocrinologist phoned today & Mercedes' thyroid level is NORMAL! Unbelievable! At first the dr. suggested decreasing her medication, but then decided to leave well enough alone for now. We will take her back the end of March for lab work to check her level & at that time her medication will be adjusted. This is such great, great news because originally he told us her number should have came down, but it "wouldn't be normal" as of yet. Oh yes it is! I cried happy tears today! :) :)

7 comments:

threadbiz01 said...

OMG...I want her;) I know, I know...I can't have her but a girl can dream...lol.
She is just the cutest. I know you enjoy her and the rest of your cuties.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo happy about Caibry's thyroid levels being NORMAL! God is good and prayer works.

She is the cutest little thing.....
Her and Lily MUST be best buddies. We have to get together soon!
Katie

Mommy Brain said...

I'm crying happy tears with you Melissa! What a beautiful baby girl! She's luscious! How is she sleeping? Are you getting any Melissa time yet?

Lisa said...

Melissa,
Beautiful family! You are very God blessed! So happy to hear her levels are normal. Our littlest one visits the endocrinologist every 6 months because she was born without parathyroid glands. She was on 3 medications when she came "home" but is down to only one and it's a minimal amount. God is so good!!

katd said...

NORMAL??? That is amazing!!! :) And I think I'm coming over to smootch on that girl. My goodness, she is a beauty. Look at that little grin - man, it just grabs at your heart, doesn't it?

Minnie said...

That's AWESOME.
The letter, the levels, everying. I have to say, that bubbly song, with the good news and awesome pictures gave me the chills. I got tears in my eyes.

Kristy said...

CUTE pictures!!!!!! I'm so happy Caibry's levels are normal. PTL!!
Cute kids!!!