Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DWTS - Did you see this????

DID YOU SEE THIS LAST NIGHT??????



Oh my stars! Amazing, simply amazing! There was lots of yelling & clapping & hoopin' & hollerin' (again) going on in our home last night! I tell you what, I am dying to see Mark in the Freestyle. They have got to make it that far. His choreography is phenomenal - I can't wait to see what he can do with no rules. I think possibly Jason & Edyta and/or Mario & Karina could make the finals too. Cris-ti-an & Cheryl are good too but I'm not convinced Cris-ti-an can swing till the end.

I'm getting a little perturbed @ the judges for being so hard on Marlee. All of their critiques are the same "you are such an inspiration to others". Yea, no joke! Of course she's not perfect. She can't hear! Couldn't they say something like "so you missed a beat here or there, but I thought it was fantastic!" or something along those lines. I'm sure she's tired of 'hearing' the same stuff over & over. I feel bad for her. I think she may be leaving tonight solely because of her performances. I think she has done an outstanding job & she hung in there.

Derek & Shannon - uh - she's 34 & he's 22. Hmm. Publicity stunt for votes, maybe? Surely not.

Marissa - oh Katie I know you love her. I enjoy her although her energy wears me out. Tony seems to have a lot of patience w/ her. At the beginning I felt like I needed a stiff drink after watching her. She is calming down somewhat & her scores are definitely improving. Now I am one bubbly person - but she has me beat 50x over! She's cute none-the-less & I'm so happy for her becoming a mom after being a cancer survivor. :)

That's all I can think of for now. You're welcome. Haha! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee Hee....we need to get a life!
I LOVED Mark and Kristi's performance....wow....what a dance!

I don't care much for Mario. I think he's arrogant.....

I like Edyta and Jason..
And Yes, Marissa is doing much better.....

What will next week bring? Hmmmmmmmm.........
Katie

Anonymous said...

P.S. What the heck with Shannon and Derek....it looks ...plain ol' weird to me.

He looks like a baby. And her teeth drive me nuts. I know. I'm weird. The top teeth look "fake" and too perfect.

Ok. Now I really need to get a life.
Katie

katd said...

NOOOO!! I missed it last night! I am teaching a class Monday nights, and it is sheer torture missing it. I take comfort, though, because they usually recap all the highlights in the results show. I'm excited!!

What did I miss with Shannon and Derek?? Are they together? Please say no; she is a very pretty girl, but far too old and "experienced" in the world for him:)

jessica said...

I am a Jason and Edyta fan! I may be a little biast though because Jason's wife is one of my best friends. ;) It is pretty cool seeing her on TV in the crowd though!