Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mama!


Yep, she said it. Now I know what you're thinking. No possible way. She's only 14 weeks old today. I hear ya. I agree. I have three other children so I know when they start saying words. And it's not 14 weeks old! :)
However, I have a witness! I wasn't even holding her when she said "mama", hubby was! Holy cow, he about fell out of the glider! I was in the kitchen & I heard her as clear as day. All the other children heard her too. Yep. Amazing! I say "mamamama" to her constantly. Hubby told me days ago she is trying to mimic me (got that on video) & I disagreed. Uh huh! She said it! This baby is one heck of a talker (got that on video too) - she 'll talk to anyone or anything. She's particularly fond of our wallpaper. :) She's practically sitting up on her own (we can't keep her laying flat for anything unless she's asleep which isn't often!) & she's trying with all her fat little self to roll over. I don't know. All I know is she said MAMA! :)
I have a new camcorder now so I can post videos to my blog. Hopefully I can post some soon. Go ahead - call me crazy. But I have a witness! :) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caibry is talking already....and she's already a chatterbox??? Sounds just like her mother!!! LOL!

Melissa :) said...

Alright turkey - who left that comment? LOL! Yes she IS just like her mother. Hey, I'm proud to say that! Except for the fact she does not like sleeping & I don't throw up NONSTOP!!!! Now fess up Ms. Anonymous! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I did (Rebecca M.) I didn't intend on making my comment anonymous, but for some reason Blogger would not take my user name/password. Even after resetting it, it kept saying it was invalid. That is why it doesn't show my name. I really wasn't trying to be sneaky about my comment....LOL! You know me well enough to know that I have no problem speaking my mind!!!

Melissa :) said...

Hahaha! Should have known it was you. :)

Blogger doesn't cooperate with me all the time either. Ever notice how some of my posts are double spaced & some aren't? Blame Blogger. But hey, it's free! :)