Monday, April 14, 2008

DWTS fanatics!

Kat - yes I want to blog about DWTS but I haven't had the chance! Girl I am so addicted to this show it is not even funny! Seriously! I plan my Mondays & Tuesdays around this show! They should give me free tickets or somethin'. :)

I will say this much - I do not think the couples are randomly paired. Hubby does - I say no way. I think these couples are stratigically paired. The producers know exactly what they are doing when they match the celebrity with the pro.

For example - Julianne has now won twice. They knocked her back a few by pairing her with an idiot, I mean guy, who more than likely would not make the finals.

Mark & Derek are hot, hot, hot right now - I think partly thanks to last year & also their band. Nice boost for DWTS ratings. Notice they both got cutey girls who both have potential to win. Also note that now Mark is in a relationship w/ Sabrina & he got the married celebrity. Derek did not.

I have more to say but - Mark & Derek have amazing choreography & I can't wait to see it every week. I am really love with Edyta...such a sweet soul...love her constant smiles & I think Karina is a real snob. lol! Priscilla is really impressing me but it pains me to look at her face (she paid to have it screwed up, why doesn't she pay to have it fixed? Fear?).

See, I could go on & on! More later! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DWTS rocks! I wish my body looked like some of those girls....LOLOLOL!
Derek sure has had some struggles with his neck and throwing up....( I sound like these are my friends and I really know them).....

Hey...reality TV. It can be my reality if I want it to! LOL

I like Edyta, too. So sweet.
And I really like Tony this season with.....what's her name? The cute girl from hairspray. She's infectious. He is very protective of her.
Katie