Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rollin' rollin' rollin' :)

"Mommy tells me I'm so pretty. Now, wanna see me roll? Ok! On your mark..."

"Get set..."

"Here I roll! Tada!" :)
"Ok, again? Assume the position!"

"Roll! Gotta cover my eyes 'cause the light is kinda bright." :)

"See, I have really good head control. I'm growing up already! Mom is so proud of me."


"And here, well, I'm just cute!" :)


"Look at my hair! Mom just loves it! She says it's pretty just like me!" :)


"Gotta run, time for my medicine!" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Oh my gosh, that baby is too cute!

And...I spent about an hour reading the blog of the CF Husband last night. I had chills! But I know how you love photography and so do I...what kind of camera do you think he uses??? His pics of his wife and baby are gorgeous!

Laurie

Mommy Brain said...

She's amazing! AMAZING do you hear me?!

katd said...

Oh my gosh - I just want to hold and squeeze her!! I can't believe how big she's getting. It's making me REALLY miss the small baby stuff! :)