Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kidbits.

Between husband & I. And Jaguar. Sort of. Ü

Jags was on the potty. She didn't come out. Hubby went in to check on her. While exiting, he says "I'm going to let your mom handle this one." He came out with a bewildered expression on his face.

Him: This one's yours. She says...her boobs are hurting.

Me: What? She doesn't have boobs. (Remember I have a laughing problem. Here it came.)

Him: That's what she said.

Me: In between snorts I say "But she's never heard that word" as I reluctantly enter the bathroom.

Now thankfully, in the master bathroom, the potty is in it's own little room.

Me: (whispering) I can't ask her anything because I'm laughing too hard.

I peek around the corner & see Jags graciously parked on the potty, in her cutsie ballerina jammies, awaiting my arrival.

At that time I again think of the boobie comment & my hand starts banging the wall. Really, I can't control this. I really do have a laughing issue at times I shouldn't laugh. Remember how hubby almost had to drag me out of worship one time? Ü

Hubby saves the day & reasks her what is bothering her. To which she replies "my booboo is hurting me, my foot".

PTL. LOL

All is well except I am left wondering how I am going to handle my children growing & their 'situations' that come alongside it.

I told hubby I'm doomed. I just laugh too much. ♥

2 comments:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is TOO funny!!! Kids are hilarious!!
Bridget