Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Natural lighting.



This is exactly why I love natural lighting.

The eyes.

I simply adore how natural lighting enhances the eyes. The reflection of the light is beautiful to me.



In these particular photos the natural lighting is probably a tad excessive. But inside my house I have to get creative to capture natual lighting & this angle is a bit awkward. Making the reflection a bit much. Nonetheless, gorgeous to me.



These photos are also a hint overexposed. If I had a choice, I would always underexpose. But I love them all. Even the uh, flyaway hair. Ü



Here's a little tear:



Below is my favorite:



Yes I coordinated the ball color. Ha!

Hard to believe my baby is 10 1/2 months old.

Isn't she just precious? She was really precious yesterday while she was eating the dog's food.

I'm waiting for the barking to begin. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. She has so much hair!!!!!!
Katie