Friday, November 14, 2008

What a difference a day makes.

Ok. Blogger is not cooperating tonight. I've added to this post so I'll just start over. :)

My camera seems to be working again. Which is a good thing, especially with Christmas right around the corner. If we can just make it thru Christmas then we can reevaluate. :) Husband thinks the camera sensor is going out, but I'm telling you, he has no idea what he is talking about. ;o)

Below is Mercedes with a pony tail. I dunno. I'm thinking Sumo Wrestler. Ü

Upset Sumo:

Somewhat happy Sumo:

Took this photo of Bentley this afternoon. Isn't he a cute subject? Ü

Photos were taken inside, on manual, no flash. How did I get so blessed with such cute kids? Ü

Happy Friday! :)

5 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

so how long did the mad sumo keep it in? she's precious...even when she's upset!

Amy said...

I love the ponytail on top of the head. I miss those days of hair cuteness. For my daughter that is.
I just do a ponytail for myself everyday, but there's nothing cute about it.

Amy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mommy Brain said...

Cute! Happy Friday! A little late.

Melissa :) said...

Amy did your comment post twice? LOL I hate when that happens! :)