Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who's there?

I thought the above photo was pretty cute. :) I caught her peeking out the back door at our yard guy.

The above photo was shot on Auto w/ flash. Sadly, I have discovered my camera is dying a slow death. Shucks. ;o) The photo below is one of the last I was able to capture on manual (inside, no flash, forgot to change my AV again!) & it certainly is not a great photo. Nonetheless, I thought it was cute of her piggies. :) So, most of the photos to come will probably be shot on Auto until I figure out what is going on with my camera or, get a new one. I opt for the latter. Ü

Husband just returned from being in Minnesota for 3 days. Now that he's back I hope to spend some time editing the hundreds of photos I have & studying some more on photography.

3 comments:

Us said...

OMGOODNESS!! She is so adorable! Wow! I think she would be a perfect match for my little Mikah Bear! lol! I could just eat her! I can't wait for a girl and I just imagine her looking like her! Curly hair and all! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!! It's nice to know that you have fans somewhere out there! lol
Destiny

Amy said...

What camera do you have?

I am in the market for a new one. I don't have the time or energy to do the SLR thing right now. So I am looking at the Canon sx10. Kind of in between a point and shoot and an SLR.

Curious what you use?

Amy said...

Oh, and thanks for the link love! I can see I'm getting lot's of traffic from your blog =)