Sunday, November 2, 2008

This and that.

This - I don't know why I bother to wash the floors. I say wash, so now I spell it that way. I washed my floors yet I have a drool machine that crawls as fast as she can all the while a line of saliva is pouring out her mouth. Then she crawls thru it. Then we walk thru it. Blah. Then a open cup of juice slipped out of my hands. I wiped it up - that don't work. I guess I know what lies ahead for tomorrow.

That - I bought a big ol' jug of Shout at Sam's a while back. Tonight, the trigger broke. Peachy. What am I going to do now? Just pour the Shout on the clothes? Speaking of Shout, have you ever used the Shout Color Catchers? Those things darn tootin' work. I've used them for quite some time but I really put them to the test the other night. I needed to wash a new purple shirt of Bentley's for school. I hate the color purple, meaning I don't buy anything purple, so I had no other purple clothes to wash w/ it. I needed some padding so I threw in a pure white old t-shirt. And a Shout Color Catcher. The white shirt is still completely WHITE. Those things rock.

This - I bought the first season of Reba on DVD. Reba is my all time favorite show. I love funny shows. So I've been lost in Reba land as of late. I am allowing myself to buy one season every time I go to Wal-Mart. It's the simple things really. :)

That - I CAN VOTE! Seems hubby & I are currently suspended. Our renewals were returned (thanks to the new people who moved in our previous house - we know them, they know where we live, & they know our good friends live right across the street from them - yet instead of giving our renewals to them, or phoning us, or whatever, they just sent the suckers back. Nimrods.) but we can still vote & fill out a form when we get there.

This - I'm having an issue w/ Obama. Ha! Naturally the abortion issue, but, I don't focus on that because I am certain if McCain gets in office abortions will still be legal. :( However, I have an issue w/ Obama penalizing people who make more money - people who make more money are already penalized & are in a different tax bracket. Sigh. Who will I vote for...? Probably still Obama. I do think Obama will win, regardless.

That - If I see McCain give a double thumbs up one more time...

This - I bought 2 new vacuums this weekend. 1 big & 1 small. One just for my bathroom. Who does that? I have a vacuum fetish & now I have 4 total. I dunno.

That - Tomorrow I will blog about Price Matching! And Lynn I'll address your CVS Free Bucks question too.

This - Halloween decorations are down. Christmas decorations will be put up very soon. :) I have purchased three small Christmas gifts already. If you know me, this is a record. I'm typically the last minute all-stressed-out person. Christmas music is playing in our house, too. Hubby is not amused. :)

That - the treadmill is pretty much sparklin' clean. We all know what that means!

Bye for now! Ü

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I LOVE the Reba show. Barbara Jean just cracks me up. I too have a "thing" for vacuum cleaners. But mine is an expensive "thing" as I only buy/use the Dyson Vacuums. They work wonders, but man are they 'spensive! For the Shout issue - just buy a generic spray bottle at Wally World and pour the Shout into that. Glad to see I'm not the only one who is gearing up for Christmas. I don't put up my decorations until Thanksgiving weekend. Although I have already started buying more christmas nutcrackers for decorations. The movers broke most of mine :(

Rebecca

Colored With Memories said...

oh, do you dust your treadmill regularly too? i did until i finally had my hubby move it down and out to the garage. can't wait for the next garage sale.

the kiddos were adorable on halloween!

katd said...

I heart Reba:) I'm so with you on the abortion issue, but just like you said, McCain being elected won't change anything in my ever so humble opinion:) I just think we're ready for a change. And I can't take the double thumbs up, either. You make me laugh and laugh:)