Monday, November 17, 2008

Lots of nothing.

This really is just a post to try a last resort layout.

Hopefully to prevent 'paragraph slamming'. I guess I label everything. :)

This child. Who desperately needs a haircut.

We are bickering.



I want his hair to grow out. He's so cute with longer hair. He's cute with any style, actually. He wants his hair cut way short. Again. "I'm tired of this hair!" he says as he yanks on it.

So we'll see who'll win. Probably me. I am the mom, after all. And I do the cuttin'. Ü

This photo was a QS. With flash. Love the shadow. That's why I like natural light. :) But I was actually testing a different white background.

DWTS - Brooke was awful. I kinda hope she doesn't win. Though I'm sure she will.

Lance & Lacey brought it tonight. :)

Still hoping Warren makes the finals. Love that guy!

I bet Cody is out tomorrow night - unless Julianne can pull him through.

And she sings tomorrow night. I love to hear her sing. Ü

I'm mentally trying to line out the holidays & birthdays.

Thanksgiving & Christmas, of course.

Six days after Christmas, New Year's Eve, is Audi's birthday.

One day after that, New Year's Day, is Jaguar's birthday.

Five days after that, is Mercedes' first birthday. (sniff sniff)

I'm good, but I don't think I'm that good.

I'm going to publish now & see if this post represents prim & proper! Ü

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are like me with birthdays !!!

My kids are in the summer but the same month.....
Timothy 10th Claire 6th and Samuel the 15th. At this point I so get away with 1 party and lots of gifts. I think I will always do one big party and something small and special on that day for each child.