Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For Daddy.



See how her left tooth has completely relocated towards her inner mouth? That tooth now has a tiny chip on the bottom but, that tooth does not seem loose. Weird. Her right front tooth is loose. Because her tooth has relocated/repositioned itself, I don't foresee saving the tooth. I don't think she'll be as fortunate as Bentley was. What I didn't tell you is that she was completely traumatized. Like...totally pale in color & immediately felt warm to the touch. Should that have continued, I would have taken her to Cook's. She seems to be ok now & she gobbled her food right up. I did cut it in tiny pieces though so she wouldn't use those teeth. :( :(

*****************************************
Here are two photos I took before bed. She has one heck of a fat lip & the bruising is beginning to show. Off to the dentist tomorrow a.m. I'm of course hoping for a positive diagnosis but I'm afraid there isn't going to be one. I think this tooth probably suffered some nerve damage. :(

*****************************************
I forgot to note that Jaguar was playing/running at dinner time, with socks on, & slipped on our marble tile. Obviously it happened so fast she couldn't catch herself & her mouth took the brunt. I've been fearful of this marble since we moved in so it will now be covered in rugs. Poor little thing is a trooper though & she's doing much better tonight. Pretty cute to hear her say "dintish" = dentist.





5 comments:

Bridget said...

OUCH!! Poor girl!! I hope her dentist appointment tomorrow goes well.

Aimee said...

Poor baby! It looks like that hurt - BAD!! I'll pray for a good diagnosis at the ditish today! :)

Melissa said...

Aww, poor little sweety. She's still smilin' though :)

threadbiz01 said...

Bless her heart...she looks like she hit hard. Hope it goes well with the dentist.

katd said...

Oh, poor sweet girl! I'm glad things went well at the dentist, and I am SO with you on sticking to the basics...it's way cheaper:)