Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kidbits+.

This one here, well it's worth blogging. LOL

Miss Piper has a bit of a - well - let's say - flatulent problem. LOL Oh Lord have mercy it really ain't funny.

Tonight in the car, we put Piper back w/ Audi & Bentley since mommy here is tired of being pushed aside/squeezed out of her seat in the car by two dogs who think they're human. ☺

Husband & I giggled that we hoped Piper didn't release 'anything' while in the company of Audi.

Audi: Well, Piper sure hasn't tooted one time!

Hubby & I giggle quietly.

Hubby: She must not have gas tonight.

Audi says with much enthusiasm: Well look Daddy, there's a gas station wight in fwont of you!

Hahaha. The kid just didn't get it. Neither the comment nor the fragrance. LOL ☺

****************************************

Speaking of Piper, this dog is amazing. Carol 'One Hot Momma' (I got Carol & OHM confused) was right! Boxers are unbelievable. I sure didn't know they used to put the white ones down. So sad. My bil said they used to do the same with spotted Dobermans. :( Anyway, she is potty training like a champ! She must know how I am about my carpet. And she's growing like a weed - I'll try to get some photos soon. Ü

****************************************

Mercedes is headed to Dr. K tomorrow a.m. She is still on breathing treatments & even though she's better, she's not improving as quickly as she should. Her cold has regressed as of today too. I think she may need an antibiotic. Enough suffering. :( She's pretty much walking too! Our earliest walker @ 11 1/2 months old. ☺

****************************************

Cason will now have a birthday in 3 days with Cailyn's in 4 days. Am I prepared? Heavens no! I have a lot of work to do. Again.

****************************************

Have a great week! :)

No comments: