Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My little guy is 5.



My Case. My Brax. My Casey. My Braxxie. I call him everything. And he comes a runnin' every time. He's my helper. My back-rubber. The one I call on when I really need some assistance. I can count on him every time. His little brain & body are 5 - yet he's so far beyond that number.



My little guy who everyone still wants to take home with them. My little guy who everyone sees & observes, & then looks at hubby & I & says "why is he not in commercials?"



My little guy who is so full of life & spunk. His photos are adorable. He is even more adorable in person.



My little guy who is always smiling. Seldom is he not. He is a ray of sunshine. My 2nd miracle.
Happy Birthday Audi. I love you more than you'll ever, ever know. ☺

4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cason. I cannot wait to meet you in person some day!

threadbiz said...

Happy Birthday Cason!!!! BTW-Melissa your fam is truly missing out. Although it hurts and most likely always will soak up the love you receive from Mitch's fam and whomever else loves your precious family. If I were closer I would love to be your family;)

Carrie Hayes said...

What a cuttie! I have enjoyed reading your blog, Hope you have a great new year!

Rebecca M. said...

Happy belated birthday to Cason, Happy birthday to Cailyn, and Caibry as well! Oh, heck....while I'm at it, I might as well wish Cade a HBday a few months early!
For your birthdays....I will pray that the upcoming year brings you health, happiness, and many opportunities to grow, love and learn. You are very blessed children, and you bestow many blessings on your mom, dad, and all those around you, by just being the precious children that you are.