Monday, December 1, 2008

Kidbits.

Lately, Bentley has been bringing home school work with the most awful handwriting. Because we know he has beautiful handwriting (he's left-handed too :) when he takes his time, we in no way tolerate sloppy handwriting. He now has to rewrite all illegible school work.

Today he showed me his pretest spelling test.

Me: Bentley, who wrote this paper?

Bents: (hesitant to answer replied...) Me.

Me: You? You did this?

Bents: Yes, why?

Me: I can read it! It's beautiful!

Bents: Thank you.

Me: What made you decide to write properly?

Bents: I got tired of hearing you gripe about it.

LOL

Me: Woohoo! Alrighty then!

And a big high five followed.

It's pleases me to know that complaining enough can actually work in one's favor. Ü

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on here in awhile. Look at the pictures of your babies!!! They are so cute and getting so big!!!

Laurie

amanda said...

LMBO!!!!!!