Monday, December 1, 2008

Facebook.

I'm doing a survey.

If you participate in this sin, LOL, say I. I'm curious as to how many have Facebook profiles. Besides the Sweet Escape girls. :)

****************************************

Other than that, I ain't got nuttin'. Been decking the halls this weekend. Outside lights & yard art is displayed. Kids' tree is up (I redistributed the ornaments they hung on their tree....shhhh...Jags' were really cute all in one spot but it drove me bonkers. I keep asking myself why I bought them their own tree when I rearrange their decorations? Maybe I am Mommy Dearest.). My tree needs ornaments. Plus nativity scene. Plus all other decorations which seem to grow each Christmas. We're getting there.

7 comments:

Amy said...

"I" =)

Bridget said...

I do as of yesterday, since my sister set one up for herself. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is supposed to do other than helping you locate friends...haven't played around in it much. I didn't put very much on my profile because SO many people have access to it...

Melissa said...

Ummm..."I" :} and it is addictive! lol
And I have not been able to get into sweet escape anymore. Was gone for a while and tried...I got nuthin' :(

Aimee said...

Hello, my name is Aimee, and I'm a Facebook Addict! :)

ivfmommee said...

I am a facebook addict! I love catching up with old friends!

jessica

Family "Q" said...

I closed mine about three months ago...Myspace is the way to go!!! I've had my Myspace for over three years now :)

Anonymous said...

I have a facebook page but I like myspace MUCH better. Way easier to use and you can "fix" up your page:)

Lisa B.