Friday, March 27, 2009

I splurged.

So I went shopping today. Not extravagant shopping, just necessary shopping. Oh, thrill. :)

I very, seldom buy anything for myself. I did just purchase a new camera lens, but that's the first in a very long time. And it wasn't that expensive.

Today I'm telling you, I splurged. I didn't even think twice about it! I just threw that sucker in my cart & off I went. Tickled pink, might I add. ☺

I bet you are just dying to know what I bought. I bought something that I have never bought before. Never. I bought something that makes me all giddy (besides my new camera lens & new camera I'm fixing to to buy out of necessity 'cause you know mine's been dying for quite some time now) inside. Makes me all happy happy. You know what else? What I purchased today could change my life forever. Oh that's right, people. Could change my life forever.

Let me now show you my latest indulgence:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Without further ado:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The Ped Egg! ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺

Happy weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracking up laughing as I was ::::::this close to putting one in my cart last night lol :) Enjoy....and let me know if you like it :) Heather

Amy said...

I LOVE my pedegg! I asked my husband for one for Christmas, LOL. And it IS life-changing =)

Michelle said...

It is official - you need to get out more. ROFL

Anonymous said...

I have one!!!!! LOVE it...have to have it....my heels are bad!
Katie